A Richmond supplier is a company offering a range of products and services to address the needs of delegates' future projects. New business generation is the cornerstone of the supplier element at all Richmond Forums.
Our forums provide access to senior-level delegates in a cost effective and time-efficient format, allowing attendees to easily identify new business opportunities.
Richmond forums provide:
- Access to a pre-qualified senior-level audience
- Detailed profile information for each delegate
- Pre-scheduled one to one business meetings with delegates who have agreed to a meeting
- An opportunity to review a preliminary meetings scheduled in advance of the forum to prepare
- Mealtime meetings with delegates selected by suppliers
- Additional network opportunities at receptions
- The opportunity to participate in the conference programme with supplier presentations
- A level playing field
- Post forum delegate feedback to help suppliers focus on those that have expreseed interest for followup
- A no hassle offering on site. Just grab your final itinerary and show up at your provided meeting table, which comes with your company sign and even power for a laptop. No expensive booth building, shipping banners or being swindled for power.
Interested in attending a Forum?